We’re on the lookout for a fun and passionate person to join our Club Department as an Event Promoter…
Job Title: Event Promoter
Job Purpose: To assist with the creation and marketing of The Leadmill events
Responsible to: Marketing Manager
The Leadmill is an innovative and exciting entertainment venue with a national reputation for the promotion of the best in today’s music, having won Live UK Music’s Best Venue Teamwork award multiple times alongside various accolades for our exciting club night events.
Pre-pandemic we were running over 300 events a year, including live gigs, club nights, comedy, drag, cinema, quizzes etc, including events in other venues and cities.
With venues now back open at full capacity we’re looking for an Event Promoter to join the team at our city centre based venue.
This would be an ideal opportunity for somebody wanting to start their career in the events industry, or wanting to gain some experience alongside their studies.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the content, promotion and smooth running of events both within and outside of The Leadmill.
- To develop ideas for current Club events and ideas for new events internally and externally.
- To work at a variety of events alongside the event management team.
- To assist in identifying, building and developing key relationships with both universities, halls of residence, sixth forms and colleges in Sheffield and surrounding areas.
- To assist in the development of links with local business and groups to improve the club’s direct marketing.
- To monitor competition regularly and develop strategies to increase attendances at The Leadmill events.
- To monitor and develop The Leadmill’s social media platforms whilst also responding to customer enquiries.
- Help develop The Leadmill’s online presence.
- To assist with marketing plans and implement print and digital campaigns.
- Administrative Duties as and when required.
- Answering in-coming calls.
- Maintaining a vast knowledge and/or interest in all genres of music
- To undertake any other relevant duties as reasonably requested by the senior management team at The Leadmill.
Hours – 22 Hours Per Week
Rate of pay – Up to £8.91 dependent on age.
To apply please drop a covering letter & CV to email@example.com
Applications close 28/08/21