Job Title: Cleaner
Job Purpose: To clean the venue to high standards ensuring it’s safe and presentable for customers/clients/staff
Responsible to: Presentations Supervisor
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the building is clean and presentable & notifying the engineering team of any necessary repairs
- Cleaning floors, walls and surfaces, including scrubber drying, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dusting
- Cleaning toilets, including restocking dispensers, cleaning and sanitising fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals
- Emptying bins and replacing bin bags
- Cleaning any dirty towels left over from the previous event using the in-house washer/dryer
- To maintain exceptional presentation and Health & Safety standards throughout the venue
- To undertake any other relevant duties as reasonably requested by the senior management team
- Proactive, highly reliable individuals with the ability to work well under pressure
- Organised, and able to produce work within strict time frames
- Self-motivated, with an enthusiasm to develop skills over time
- Confident & friendly with a good ability to use initiative
- Prior experience is preferred but not essential
- A passion and love for music and art, in any form is always welcomed
Earliest Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours of work: Various depending on the season, with minimum usually around 15 and maximum around 35.
Early morning starts around 8am with finishes usually between 10am and 2pm depending on the event the day before.
Duration of contract: Full & Part Time contracts available with 6 month probation
Rate of pay: £10.42 per hour
Job Perks: Bonus Scheme
Performance-based bonus scheme available on top of standard pay
Company performance-based meal rewards each week
Annual pay rises in line with minimum wage increase plus annual loyalty pay rises on top of that
Guest-list for you and friends/family for all Leadmill events
Staff discount cards for drinks at all Leadmill events
Full holiday pay and pension scheme
To apply for this role, please email a CV & short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Bar & Glass Collectors
To apply for vacancies starting immediately, please send a covering letter (including your availability) and CV to email@example.com.
Are you looking for a part-time job? Do you fancy joining our team of professional party starters?
We’re on the lookout for bar staff to join our team from September onwards!
Endless benefits include: Yearly pay rises, subsidised staff holidays (Centre Parcs and Paris over the past year!), PR invites, free tickets to exciting events / festivals both at The Leadmill & across the UK, plus various progression opportunities!
Experience preferred but absolutely not essential! All training will be provided.
Several of our Promoters / Management Team members started their Leadmill journey by working on the bar. So if you’re looking to take a step into the world of Events Management, this will be perfect for you!
Sound like something you’d be interested in? Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and short covering letter (Including pictures of your cute pets is encouraged, but not required).
List of benefits –
- Yearly Pay Rises
- Staff Holidays (Previous examples include Disneyland Paris & Center Parcs)
- PR Invites
- Free taxi home after every shift (Up to 5 miles)
- Work at some of the UK’s biggest events & festivals
- Travel the UK with your friends, getting paid to party