Create your own piece of historic Leadmill memorabilia with a 3D model of the venue.
Limited pre-orders are available NOW.
Each set comes flat-packed with a link to a step-by-step guide on how to build the model, designed by unique and captivating illustrator James Fisher.
The 3D model is accompanied by a booklet that gives a never before seen, informative overview of the history of the Leadmill. The booklet provides a unique insight into the growth and development of the venue since its opening in 1980 and reveals a wealth of stories and anecdotes from the past.
This is a fun and interactive way to learn about the history of the venue and the many memorable moments that have taken place over the years. It is the perfect gift for any Leadmill fan or a great way to add a unique touch to any music enthusiast’s home.
- Includes a hand-numbered authentication certificate
- History booklet with rare photos, anecdotes and stories from across our 43 year history
- Contains 10 pieces
- The finished model measures approximately L19cm x W25cm x D15cm
- Skill level: Moderate
- Build time: 1 to 2 hours depending on skill level
- Equipment required: Good quality glue stick, scissors, and a ruler. (We recommend using a craft hobby knife and cutting mat)
- Not suitable for children
Follow us on Instagram to keep up with all things Leadmill.