- This event has passed.
The Leadmill Comedy Club Returns!
October 7 | 19:00£32
The Leadmill Comedy Club is BACK! Join us for our first event since March!
The most exciting, emerging stand up comedians from the UK’s prestigious comedy circuit every month!
MacPot will be serving food at this event, make sure to preorder yours! (Menu can be found at the bottom of this page)
We have many procedures in place to keep everyone safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and be respectful. Please read our COVID house rules before visiting the venue > https://leadmill.co.uk/2020/09/16/the-leadmills-covid-guidance-and-rules/
Due to social distancing restrictions:
– Tickets are extremely limited, make sure to get yours as soon as possible to guarantee your spot!
– Advanced tickets only: Table tickets seats up to 4 people maximum.
– Guests will be required to wear a mask when they are entering and leaving the venue as well as when moving throughout the venue. Masks are not required when seated.
– This show will be table service only, please move throughout the venue as little as possible.
– Your details may be given to the government’s track and trace program.
– If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay at home and do not visit the venue.
For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Acts are subject to change without prior notice, explicit language and imagery may be used by acts during the event and sometimes, even a bit of nudity.
You can also support the venue through donations and merchandise here >> https://leadmill.co.uk/shop/
Thank you so much for your support during this difficult time.
We cannot wait to see you again soon, The Leadmill x
Time Out Comedy Award winner and Comedians Comic of the Year is simply one of the best circuit acts in the country and has been for the last 15 years – his original, unique and razor sharp wit is unrivalled.
“Jeff Innocent is like Alan Bennett writing an episode of Minder”’ The Standard
Tiernan is a natural compere. He’s like a big tickling stick… and that’s a good thing. An Edinburgh Festival stalwart and at 5’2” he’s been dubbed the small man with big laughs. He’s supported Frankie Boyle on his work in progress shows for the past five years and written on several episodes of Frankie Boyle’s New World Order on BBC2.
Esther is an exciting British-Lebanese comedian who burst onto the stand-up circuit in 2016. Esther has two kids, two passports, one monobrow and a selection of gags. Esther’s observational stand-up reflects on how being a mum can be hard work, how being a woman is challenging, how being Arab is tough at times and how being middle class English is….never tough….(unless Waitrose is out of Avocados). Esther ably proves that being all four, can be hilarious.
“Esther Manito has a lot of hair and a lot of talent” Bruce Dessau