The Freshers Icebreaker Quiz
September 27, 2020 | 19:00£6
The Leadmill’s Big Fat Quiz is BACK!
We’re rounding off a week of socially distanced madness with a massive Leadmill quiz!
Okay, fair play, this year has been a bit weird so far! But it has taught us to never trust somebody who keeps pet tigers, every other person we know is suddenly asthmatic, and that absolutely anything can be cake.
This is a step above your aunties lockdown Zoom quiz, with some mega prizes up for grabs, including up to £100 cold hard cash. £££ 😏😏
Expect to go head to head with other teams of Sheffield freshers, with a picture round, music round, and some more rounds we haven’t decided yet, this is the quiz to test your new flat’s general knowledge, and maybe your friendship too…
Grab a bev, grab your team, and come down to prove yourselves as the ultimate Big Fat Freshers Quiz champions!
Hosted by everyone’s favourite resident quizmaster Red Redmond!
£6 per person. Table tickets only, your ticket secures you and your group the table.
ON SALE NOW
Anyone thought to be cheating will be asked to leave immediately with no refunds given.
We have many procedures in place to keep everyone safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and be respectful.
Due to social distancing restrictions:
– The tickets for these events are extremely limited as we have had to reduce our capacity, and expected to sell out fast!
– Please obey social distancing rules throughout the venue and keep your distance from each other.
– All of our events are now seated, your ticket secures you and your group a table.
– You must all arrive in your group and stay seated at your table throughout the event. Please do not mix with other groups in the venue.
– Guests may be required to wear a mask when they are entering and leaving the venue as well as when moving throughout the venue. So please remember to bring one! (Masks are not required when seated)
– Shows will be table service only, please order through the app only. You will be able to scan a QR code on your designated table / chair.
– Please move throughout the venue as little as possible. You will only be permitted to leave your table to visit the bathroom or smoking area.
– Once seated please do not move to another table or move chairs around.
– Please do not stand up out of your chair to dance.
– Your details will be given to the government’s track and trace program if the government requests this data.
– If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay at home and do not visit the venue.
– On arrival, your temperature will be checked and anyone with a temperature above 38 degrees celcius will be turned away.
We have the right to refuse entry to the venue, and anybody found to be breaking the guidelines may be ejected from the venue.
*Groups should consist of no more than 1 bubble*
As government guidance changes regularly, we will keep our venue rules in line with this and will update customers accordingly.