- This event has passed.
2011 A Club Night!
May 18 | 21:00£5
*** TICKETS ARE SOLD IN TABLE GROUPS – 1 TICKET COVERS EVERYONE ON THE TABLE ***
Revel in nostalgia, as we bring you our very first night dedicated to the music of 2011!
The days where everyone was hyped over the new COD: Modern Warfare 3, Dubstep was a thing, Ipod Nanos hit the scene and all the cool kids swapped their Blackberrys for the Iphone 4S! So Keep Calm & Have Swag, as we open as a late bar for a very special night of throwback anthems!
This event will be seated and socially distanced, so the capacity is extremely limited! Our previous 2009 event was one of The Leadmill’s busiest events of all time and our 2010 late bar event was a night to remember, so don’t hang about on tickets, this WILL sell out quick!
Rihanna, LMFAO, Jason Derulo, Lady Gaga, David Guetta, One Direction, Maroon 5, Adele, Flo Rida, Katy Perry, Ne-Yo, Nicki Minaj, Calvin Harris, Usher, Jessie J, Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas, The Wanted, One Republic, Rizzle Kicks, Example, Labrinth, Kanye West, Tio Cruz, Pitbull, Dr Dre, Pink and more!
We have many proceduces in place to keep everyone safe. We will be following the current Government guidelines on the date of this event and will update our venue to fit these restrictions. This may include the social distancing restrictions listed below and could impact group size/the bubble you may attend with:
– All of our events until June 21st will be seated, your ticket secures you and your group a table.
-You must all arrive in your group and stay seated at your table throughout the event. Please do not mix with other groups in the venue.
– Guests may be required to wear a mask when they are entering and leaving the venue as well as when moving throughout the venue.
– This show will be table service only, please move throughout the venue as little as possible.
– You may be given to the government’s track and trace program, as made compulsory by the government.
– If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay at home and do not visit the venue.
We have the right to refuse entry to the venue, and anybody found to be breaking the guidelines may be ejected from the venue.