Covid Safety Information
Last updated 02/02/22
What We Expect Of You
- To keep yourselves, our staff and other customers safe, we strongly advise testing yourself before coming down to the event.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus at all or have tested positive, it is essential that you do not come to the venue.
- Masks will not be mandatory, however we would still recommend wearing them if you are able to, as this will help prevent the risk of spreading infection.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly while in the venue.
Extra Steps We Will Be Taking
- We will be making full use of our air conditioning units throughout, which include air-in and air-out systems to make sure enough fresh air is getting into the building.
- We will be continuing to use an anti-viral fogger in all rooms in-between events which would kill any potential viruses in the building.
- Staff will continue to wear masks in high risk areas if they feel comfortable doing so.
- An additional sanitizing station point will be set up on a case by case basis.
Thank you for your on-going support.
These compulsory government conditions have resulted in a lot of extra work for our staff so please be kind and respectful to them on your visit.
We can’t wait to welcome you to the venue.
Please note: this is subject to change on an event by event basis depending on the type of event we have on and whether it’s an external promotions company who may have their own guidance. Please get in touch with us if you have any specific queries regarding this.
Ticketing Terms & Conditions –
You may have to adhere to Government legislation or the Promoter/venue operator’s specific terms of entry. This could be, but not limited to wearing face coverings, providing negative lateral flow test, or use of vaccine passports.
You may have to adhere to Government legislation or the Promoter/venue operator’s specific terms of entry.
This could be, but not limited to wearing face coverings, providing negative lateral flow test, or use of vaccine passports.
Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle SEE or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.