Covid Safety Information
Important Information Regarding Your Upcoming Visit To The Leadmill
After a horrible 16 months, we can finally reopen our doors and welcome you back to our venue at full capacity!
We understand some of you may still be wary of venturing out, but please know we’re doing everything possible to make sure this is a safe environment to come back to.
To make sure we can open up again safely and remain open, here is what we can all do to help:
What We Expect Of You
- To keep yourselves, our staff and other customers safe, we strongly advise testing yourself before coming down to the event.
We will not however be requiring proof of this on arrival.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus at all or have tested positive, it is essential that you do not come to the venue.
- Masks will not be mandatory, however we would still recommend wearing them if you are able to, as this will help prevent the risk of infection.
- Please make use of our sanitising station on entry, and wash your hands thoroughly while in the venue.
Extra Steps We Will Be Taking
- We will be making full use of our air conditioning units throughout, which include air-in and air-out systems to make sure enough fresh air is getting into the building.
- We will be continuing to use an anti-viral fogger in all rooms in-between events which would kill any potential viruses in the building.
- We have installed screens on the bars to help prevent contamination between staff and customers.
- Staff will continue to wear masks in high risk areas if they feel comfortable doing so.
We Look Forward To Welcoming You Back
It’s going to be a stressful jump back into work for a lot of our staff so please be kind and respectful to them on your visit.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to the venue.
Team Leadmill x