The Leadmill offers a limited number of work experience placements.
Work experience offers you the opportunity to spend one week outside of sixth form/college, in a professional arts venue, to learn new skills and develop your self-confidence, timekeeping and communication skills as well as to discover more about a particular career or industry.
We currently run two placements at The Leadmill for 15-18 year olds;
- Building & Electrical maintenance/repair
- Event setup for club nights and gigs
- Shadowing our lighting and sound engineers during an event
- Shadowing our box officer
- Assisting with social media
- Promoting our live shows & club nights
- Programming events
Applications are now open for our 2017 placements.
We have 3 separate weeks available with our Promotions Department and 2 weeks with our Engineering Department, both in June and July.
Applications will close on March 31st 2017